This week, we have News for Dogs, and then some . . .
- First we talk about a new study on equine sex stereotyping
- Then—how human encouragement influences dogs puzzle solving skills
- and we briefly talk about Delta's new policy (and a lot about how great pit bulls are).
Plus, your questions:
- Can I make my own dog food?
- What are the air-lock rules at the dog run?
- And can I throw my cat a birthday party?
And like dogs to water, we talk about some swimming and water tips for you and your dog.